Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Terms and Conditions for CAPE.SH (“CAPE”) Superhero Kickstart Offer (“Promotion”)
- The Promotion is valid until 31 October 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- To qualify for the Promotion, a user must fulfil the following qualifying criteria below to receive USD $5,000 (“Credits”) in their CAPE account:
- is a user who is currently not holding any paid subscriptions with CAPE (“User”); and
- registers for a paid subscription with Cape during the Promotion Period.
- The Credits will be deposited into the CAPE account of eligible Users upon registration and can be applied to any installation the User sets up within the CAPE account.
- Any unused Credits will be forfeited if an eligible User unsubscribes from the paid subscription.
- The User has one (1) year (“Credit Validity Period”) from the date of registration to utilize the Credits.
- Any unused Credits will expire at the end of the Credit Validity Period and no applications for extension of the Credit Validity Period will be entertained.
- Biqmind’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- Biqmind will not be accountable for any failure or delay in posting of sales transactions which may result in any User being omitted from enjoying the benefits of this Promotion.
- By participating in this Promotion, each User agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Promotion. Biqmind reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time, without prior notice.
- Biqmind reserves the right to reject any Credits redemption if the application is found to be made via other channels, or completed outside of the Promotion Period, and/or fraudulent, against the spirit of the Promotion, or non-compliant with the terms and conditions of the Promotion. In the event of disputes, Biqmind’s decision shall be final.
Where we suspect a User is participating in any form of unlawful activity or fraud, Biqmind reserves the right to report such activity or suspicions to the police or relevant authorities.
- By participating in this Promotion, the User agrees and consents to the use of its name and logo/trademark of their respective company/group in any marketing, sales and public relations materials and other communications solely to identify the User’s respective company group as a customer and subscriber of CAPE.SH. The promotional materials may include, but are not limited to, brochures, video tape, internet website, press releases, advertising in newspaper and/or any other materials.